Thursday, January 20, 2011

problem

I still don't know what I want in life. Everything's so confusing.......... so.. foreign for some reason I don't even know myself. Why the hell is this happening to me?

Am supposed to be drawing out my floorplans now but look what I'm doing........ Really don't know how much longer I can hold on. Because I'm doing something I don't like.
Anyways.... at least I have W. But everything still sucks because I don't get to see my friends at all. Such an unhealthy lifestyle.

Right now I'm thinking: I work so hard and all I get are grades, average I might say, and that's all I'd ever get. No time to go out with friends becaus everything requires consistency, late nights/no nights at all, $$$$$$ to buy materials............ The list really IS never-ending. Nothing good comes out of it except that I get grades to go up to next year and suffer all over again? Is that even considered good?

Should I learn to love it, or do something about it and study something else I like?
Right now I don't have that many options....... Right.

Ok I noticed I've changed the way I blog. This is weird. Maybe only for this post. Because I don't even know what I'm doing now. Ha ha ha

No comments: