Thursday, January 20, 2011

Postman Pat

:) Sudden burst of happiness hehehe. Actually I was happy since 12:43pm just now~~~~
Because sombohdee came with a sunflower and a postman hat HEHE SO CUTE!!!!!!
*inserts truckloads of hearts* *throws confetti* :) :) :)

Although I think I flunked the class test pretty badly ha ha ha expected. Its 3ds max how can anyone finish that crappy dancing building(yes it is really called dancing building what a stupid name zz) in 2 hours?!?!?!?!??? IMPORSEEBER.

I love W. Not because he tolerates my bullshit(I tolerate his too ok!!!), not because he cooks for me like ALL THE TIME and its nice I shall make him cook for my pbts soon hehe :), not because he always helps me with my school work, not because he always comes over to do work with me so I'm more motivated, not because he's my friend when I can't meet my dearest friends (:(), not because I know he'll stick to me like super glue and not leave me(at least for now), not because he loves me, not because (inserts a gazillion other stuff he did for me), but because I just do.

Everyone knows I'm not the cheesy type, but I'm like becoming worse and worse. That sucks because welllllllllllllllllllllllll.......... bye independence.

Anyways that silly thing keeps wanting to peep he he he because he's beside me but MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Okay so what I want to say is that I really never felt like this before. I feel different. Like I want to marry W HAHAHAHAHA WTF WHY I SO THICK SKIN.

As all of you know, if there is anyone here at all, my last relationship was disastrous. Literally. I was constantly unhappy and crying. Actually I was crying all the time. I wasn't happy from the start. Many warned me, but yeah I didn't listen. I don't regret, because I know that was a lesson. Learnt it the hard way. That even if you give your all, the other half isn't obliged to give you his all too. But I didn't give my all too lah HAHAHA but still........ you get my point.

Everything changed since I met W. Like really hehe. I was happier, and I still am. And I know that he loves me :) Did so many things that I didn't even feel like doing in the past. Like cooking? A full meal! Couldn't even be bothered to enter the kitchen in the past. Except to cook instant mee lol. And I did so much planning on his birthday too :) Although we were shit busy at that time. Yeah so.... I really don't know how long we'll last but I sincerely hope its forever. Of course every couple has their problems and all that shitload of crap. But I'm willing to make it all work with you :)
Thank you for all you've done and what you haven't done/are going to do HEHEHE :)
And of course, sorry. For being a bitch hehehehehehe.
The bitch loves you :)

I'm sorry if you are not W and you think this post is cheesy-overload. Sometimes you just gotta live with it HA HA.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still in school and its already 21:16 :(
Floorplans, sections, elevations to be up by 8am tomorrow. Means no sleep yet again~~~~~~
So looking forward to the holidays already!!!!!!
Friends please forgive me for being so busy :( I want to meet you babies as soon as the hols start!!!!!!

Sudden feel to blog again hahahaha. Shall blog like a thousand times a day during the hols!!!! HAHA JOKING.
BYE CHUBBY BUNNIES XXXXXXXXXXXX

No comments: