Thursday, October 4, 2007



ARF, bad mood, bad everything!
pms uhs, dno luh was vry pekchek in a min
thn suddenly gdmood v hyper
still wna quarrel w tht fcuking eeeeeediotic junwei
hes like one idiot of a kind!
ms matthew came in and she was waiting fr us, i WASNT TOKING
so i jst told bala, ' EH STAND UP LUH, TOKTOKTOK!'
hello i said tht t bala? B-A-L-A, NOT JUNWEI, J-U-N-W-E-I.
arrrrrrrrrrrrrrf! STUPID MONK, THNKS T YOU MY DAY IS SPOILT!
FCUKING EEEEEEEEEEDIOT! you perish = world peace :) .
hehs, i conplaind t mum, and she say BU YAO JING,
IM SO GNA QUARREL W JUNWEI TMR!
I HOPE YOU GO T ANOTHER CLS NXT YR MANSXSZZXSZXSZXSZXSZS

arf, im sry friends ): jst dont feel like talking smtimes
or i tok crude =/ real apologies
ahhhhhhhh well maybe,
im too scared tht i'll not pass my eoys
BUT I KNW I WILL OKOKAY! and i really did listen to hodge and i did my lit,
fr like th first time in my life
finishd 2 essays in like 2periods!
i usually talk alot okokays, but yah its like so stupid
th eoys are nearing thn i'll wake up and do my wrk -.-
arf, its dumb luh, but anyways, sry pple

and chu, whts w you, tok like don wna ans like tht
-.- ah nvm,
and, adriellllllllll, sry luh, i dont mean t say you SNATCH tiff
but CAN LET ME TOK FINISH?!?! lol
okokay dont think you'l read anyhoo, so bye :)

MOOD: SUPER RESTLESS!
thanks t some idiot.

OH, omfg, i totally frgt tht my bday's cmg til sotong came t tell me-.-
i only knw tdays my chinese bday and mum& ana cooked abalone meesua fr me,
devouring it nw :D ! ok byeeeeee, loves

No comments: