Thursday, October 18, 2007

I REALISE I CANT WALK IN STRAIGHT LINES =/

lol yahhhhhhhhhh so im bck hm
fr th first time im bck so early
hahaha sry fr th lack of picts,
too lazy t upload thm
maybe sm othr day whn im not tht lazy haha

and tmrs th day ive been dreading
abit hou hui join outram superstar luh
and tmrs th finals-.- and i still dno wht song t sing
AHHHHHHH and thrs netball cip
sat got trng but needa wrk =/
i'll try t gogogogogoooooooooooooooo
cos i miss trng luhhhhhh hahaha
yehhh im like, v tired all of a sudden
dno tired cos of wht
been gng hm myself aftr sch these few days
everyones busy so im oso busy!
gng hm t slp :p and yes

looloo bendy niaoniao, jst jy fr tmr okokays!
loveeeeeeeeeeee
no matter who wins, this is jst a competition :D ,
so yehhhhh try ur best okokay! mwaaaaaah!

i want my lit ppr
and my remaining sc pprs =////
buaaaaa im scared :) lmao,

No comments: