Monday, October 29, 2007



HI BLOOOOOODY BLISTER ON MY FOOT, thts why i dint feel like gng netball
KALLANG SMRE, SO FAR! still cannot walk properly bloddy pain
while i was sliding here and thr ytd it bursted!

HAHAHAHAHA i copied bestie!
shes so gna piss off whn she sees this HAHAHAH
but th shirt and hair was jst a coincidence :)

this is FLOOOOOOOOPY! hahhahah
its my jiayou octopus, she had a jiayou(in chinese) tattooed on her hind legs! lol lame

mr kamal's and killer gerbil's

OURS! tiff meiee benda huaiyi joey

and this is tiff's chloe! loooook hw much she had grown!
freakin CUTE

me and liting, while chu had gone t tk smth
FAIR PRICE TIONG BAHRU lol


HELLO, (:
bloody hell, wanted t go netball tday,
but abit lazy cos was at kallang
plus tht IRRITATING BLISTER made me dowan go-.-
its like one HOLE in my leg loh nehneh
so nvr go loh

thn slackd at hm all day
nth t do, thn 2/3 got chalet
all my dears ovr thr
xcpet 2/5 girlfriends :) so its still guo-able lol
and i edited a pic of me copying bestie,
thn i put 'girlfriend' , hahha
its t remind me of th fun th JAMTABIES had :D
thy'r all my beloved girlfriends! thts why i put GIRLFRIEND heh
meaningful hohhhhhhhhh?! HAH
watchd finish heitangmajiduo thn th xia stil w chu
shes having chalet so cant watch
dun understand why she can gimme first ):
cos by th time thy cm bck i'll hv finishd all th discs but nvm :)
i'll watch e mo agn, thn maybe wei xiao pasta
cos i frgt everything alr! hahahaha
thn my huan huan ai i think i'll get it tmr night of th night afr tmr
mums friend lending me, so yah i dun think can lend pple-.-
NVM I'LL TRY ASKING MY MUM T BURN :x thn can lend! HAHA
ok baibyeeeeeeee

No comments: