Wednesday, October 17, 2007

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
got my hist bck, and jst passed :)
claps*
EL ppr2 i gt 32/50 same as benda!
and ELppr1 compo got 24/30 letterwriting 22/30
guess wht :) letterwriting same as bendy agn! HAHAH
lol so yah hist 40/80-.-
BUT AT LEAST I PASSED WHT I ALWAYS FAILED
YAYYYYYY lol im happier tday

bck frm loo's hse
chngd blogskin :) thnk its ok
but pple who think im copying chinyi,
(not feeling guilty here, cos i knw sm pple would think tht way)
yah she helpd me w this skin so i dont think its COPYING :)
and its edited bfr use so yeh
its not th same :D
tmr arts fr life whole day!
i wish nth goes wrng :) i wna be happy

my heart is dying t netball alr,
im tired of being thr
so un-noticed and all tht
im gna give up alr
BUT I WONT AHAHHAHAHAHA
so those who hate me in netball,
TOO BAD IM GNA STAY THR AND PISS YOU OFFFFF!
haha i dno if anyone hates me in netball but yeh who cares
cos I LOVE ALL NETBALL GIRLS!
and im gna wrk hard so i can sprint
&sry fr not gng t th trngs ok
cos tday i was really tired and down so sry
as fr CIP can smone tell me if i needa goooooo
thnks

zhi yao xiao yi xiao, mei she me shi qing guo bu liao, :D
loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments: