Monday, December 3, 2007

hello :) no wrk
slacked and watchd teevee til 3+
went out t meet meiee aftr bath
huiying was thr tooooooooo
and i saw stitch meshbag leh! dint buy cos was broke
now rlly 1cent oso boh luh! ):
thn went meiees hseeeeee
awaiting for 5th dec ahaha
thn can go buy clothes for christmas luh
and yehhhhhhhhh wrkg frm 330-11 tmr
chu and meiling same timeeeeeee happy
hope nth bads gna happen
days are not gng smoothly for me these days

keep feeling left out, confidence gone
in th first place i didnt even have confidence HAHA
drifting away frm friends alr chu glenda etc
my characters not desirable
IM GNA CHNG ME, but too bad i cant chng my face luh
i wan plastic surgeryyy ok maybe not =/
dont wna be fake but yahhhhhh

*santaaaaaaaaa grant me my wishes! plsplspls 3 only ):
too bad wishes cant be said out :p

don't choose friends. whats th point? you don't gain.

No comments: