Tuesday, December 11, 2007

SRY I SPILLED COKE TDAY ):
SRY ALFREDDDDDDDDDDDDD ):
sry X 97634876514876524 okokay!
srysrysryyyyyyyyyyyyyy
yah, so tday was boring without th noisy pple :)
okokay thr were noisy pple
but not many and i didnt dare t hyper :/
AFTR I SPILLED TH COKE! srysrysry ):
AHHHHHHHHH SRY D: lol
but t brighten up my day,
FLIRT WASNT WRKING TDAY :D :D :D !

and yahhhhhhh so tday was okokay luh
expect th cokey part :/
OK GET OVER IT-.-
kiosk improves my icecream making skills!
my icecreams are nicer looking now lol, but still ..
SPEECHLESS
*** and pgpq agrees :) !
flirts zero sui, SZBs WAN SUI :D :D :D :D :D :D !
moustache no gd laaaaaaa
eh girls out thr, nxt time got bf ask thm ti diao their moustache uh!
like tht not so er xin : p


WAHLAO, why am i so mean?
but its not on purpose, heh bai

*********** I LOVE MIKE :D

No comments: