Monday, December 17, 2007

HI SPIDER PIGS : ) !

***
im like dissappointed,
cos you assumed i ate outside w jermine.
i tell you, i didnt.
i alr finished my share thn i went out w her t chat.
i jst brought my drink out to drink only can?!
and you told huishan I ATE OUTSIDE WITH JERMINE!
you didnt get th picture right and spoke nonsense.
jst cos you were caught eating outside you try t drag others in?!
WTF LUH!
i can tell you, NVR in my whole mac life,
i ate outside lobby or smoking area!
okay i did, but tht was AFTR MY WORK!
it wasnt breaktime luh can.
you can go ask jermine if you dont believe me.
i rmb tht time. a rider was thr too.
so ASK HIM IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME AND JERMINE!
and if you saw me bringing a tray in,
it was cos i helped to clear th trays outside!
you were practically not in your mind just now.
I SWEAR TO GOD I WONT, DIDNT, WILL NEVER EAT OUTSIDE DURING BREAK.
so please, keep your mouth SHUT if you dont know peanuts.

OKAY HELLO.
sry for tht unpleasant column : P
so yah this was my day!
RAH, was darn angry.. but yeh jst went off fine
AND THANKS LOADS HANIFAH FOR THT MCFLURRY : )
why are so many pple leaving macs :/ ?
will miss you all laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
hanifah's gna go during april
and lalas gng vry soon D: WHY YOU ALL GOOOOOOOOOOOOO
stay ):

happier thing!
TMRS TH OUTING W KANESJAMTAB!
hello kanesjamtabbies, i love you all : D

No comments: