Saturday, December 22, 2007

: ) jst got bck abt 1215

tiring day tday! wrkd frm 2 - 930
waited for meiling til 11
ate ALOT, 10bucks spent on mac stuff
NOT GNA DO SO ANYMORE!
WASTE $ ) : but it makes me supah full!
yehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

fun tday! did kitchen frm 3 - 4-.-
lol cookiemonster ask me go
at first scared i'll down
but dno why no customer thy were running high?
thn okay loh : ) NVR DOWN LEH!
cos bo lang hahah but it was fun!
and inside time passes vry fast
thnks t shiling, she helped meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
and i spent 15$ on food ytd luh!
plus i burnt my hand D : but its not th serious luh : )
HAH

WHOS AVAILABLE ON XMAS? : D

***
I WNA WATCH MOOOVIE NXT FRIDAY!
and of cos, buy MORE clothes!
anyone? : )


JOEWONG CUTIEPIE
omfg, im thinking you rlly have nth t do these hols
you even tagged at chinyi's blog
stop pulling pple dwn la,
you hate me thn hate me alone
cos i dont rlly give a damn t pple hating me la
PLS STOP BOTHERING MY FRIENDS
you can spam and tag all you want here
i dont care abt you
but pls, dontdontdont bother my friends!
IRRITATING SHIT.
you want attention? YOU CAN HAVE IT
and you mst be someone i knw cos you knw my full name
PLS LA, ATTRACT ATTENTION UH?
GO ORCHARD LA! stand in th middle and scream
attention ? ALL YOURS AND YOURS ONLY.
btw, my name is JOEY LIM ZU ER, and not ZHU
dont insult pigs : )
and SHIT OFF if youre jst here t DIRTY MY TAGBOARD
YOUR ENGLISH STANDARD SUCKS TOTALLY
perfect your english bfr flaming pple,
you'll create nice jokes for pple t laugh at : )

No comments: