Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The day before

So yesterday...
S and i were camwhoring as i said.
pix credz to S' fb.
---
went to:

i look hideous in the below pic but heck :)
no Serena Rd tho ): i like Serena too!

thn some emo nemo shotz




Luv this shot of S coz its so nice :D
I TOOK IT I TOOK IT



IGNORE THE FAT LEGS

below = my fav pic of S and myself

another hideous/unglam/fugly candid of me.
no wonder. S took it.
this was me idea. came out wrg tho,
im like kicking S. WOOPZ
wooh, saw many 'chickens' if you actually get me.
hehehex.
---
tests ovr:
- lit (think im gna fail)
WL ONE PATHETIC TEST OVER ONLY AH.
oncoming tests:
- math test on thurs during math period
- biz test on brkeven charts and marketing: place (aftr sch thurs 3pm)
- d&t test on 2nd mar (electronics)
- phy tst on 3rd mar (on wht topic?)
hwk:
- zuo ye 5 li jie wen da
- biz cash flow table
---
ok aftr sch slacked in sch for awhile
w meh, errol, hamzah, niku and i forgot who
thn dom came, and went lol
hamzah was funny :)
aft awhile went off w S to town to meet her mom
ate @ fareast and went to S' hse.
played badminton (!!!) and volleyball (!)
hahahahaha i like badminton more :D
ok lah thn v tired thn parents came to fetch thn
byebyebyebyebyebeybe
lazy leh, tata!

No comments: