Saturday, February 7, 2009

Pots calling the kettles black.

MANY PEOPLE SHOULD ACTUALLY KNOW WHO'S BLOG I TOOK THE BELOW PARAGRAPH FROM.
'To th spammers on my baby's blogg.
Your like having fun siol.Entertaiment uh?
Your spamming until liddat.
Only smart ppl dont fucking give a them uh? (:'

Hi ah beng :)
You mean fucking give a DAMN?
Typing the above paragraph just proves your stupidity.
Your 'baby' actually REPLIED to the spammers!
That proves that she actually 'gave a THEM' about them :)
NOW WHO ARE YOU CALLING STUPID?

Oh btw, your red hair looks disturbing!
What's with the long fringe?
The new version of 'The Ring' I guess.
Its already scaring me!

I shall now translate the whole paragraph into English:
To the spammers at my baby's blog.
All of you are like having fun! Is it for entertainment?
You all are spamming there until
my baby can't take it and she has to remove her tagboard!
Only smart people don't fucking give a damn uh? (:
---
OMG WHATS ACTUALLY HAPPENING TO THE WORLD?
Many people actually try to type in proper English but fail to.
awwwwwwwwwwwww ):
Deepest Sympathy.
NO PUN INTENDED.
I WAS JUST BORED :/

No comments: