Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Nuffnang asked..

What will you do to find out if your crush is into you?
Definitely food for thought :)

I would actually base it on our daily lives and interaction.

1) 'Judge' the way he looks into my eyes when he talks to me, I guess.
Obviously if he likes me I'll be able to feel it lor!!

2) I'll blog about a mystery person of the opposite gender that went out with me :)
If he asks me about it in detail, maybe he's already fallen head-over-heels with me.
HAHAH

If he doesn't ask me about it coz maybe he's shy,
I shall talk about it to him and see how he reacts.
HEHEH EITHER WAY I WIN.

3) I'll smile at him whenever he looks my way.
Like this, even if my crush isn't into me,
HE WILL START BEING INTO ME I DON'T CARE(!!!)
Ok la, maybe he will blush lehhhhhhhh.
Then I'll know :)

4) Pay more attention to him whenever I see him,
so he won't be able to hide his feelings about me.

5) Write a personal letter?
And he'll reply with another letter.
OMGZ I LOVE LETTERS!

6) The last way would be to ask.
But guys are said to be afraid of girls who are too frank,
so I'll give it a pass rather than take the risk of being left on the shelf.

But of course I'll fufil my duty as a girl la!
Bitch and gossip around and ask his friends until I get the answer :D

not very interesting, but its all genuine feelings! :)
hope i get the free tix though. haha!
--------------------

okay off that topic,
things to do:
- research for d&t, more ideation
- study for math test on fri
- do well for MT test on fri
- study for d&t test on monday (electronics yada)
- listen to maths class(!!) b-o-r-i-n-g

k ive done my hw, off to watch tv!
xoxo, jayelle.

No comments: