Sunday, February 8, 2009

netballers, (L)


taken aftr their match with pierce :)

though i don't show it, i love them :)
peektures taken from liting's blog. tks!
these pple above have actually taught me alot,
in my 4yrs of netball life.
although i may not be the best player i can be,
i can proudly say that i've enjoyed my 4yrs of netball-playing.
tks for all the advices, scoldings, fun, jokes and laughter.
thy're all deeply etched in my mind!
and of coz, thy'll always be with me, till the end.

my season's over, as i played with the sec1s and some sec2s @daisytan.
which marks the end of my netball life in sec sch.
this explains the increasing amt of fats as i am now 47kg :/
effing heavy pig. GRRRRRRRRR
okay enough said,
good luck for the rest of the matches k girls :D
make ms toh prouddddddddddddddddd(!!!)
---
wahlao the post make me wna tear alr lah.
CRYBABY.
but i havent teared :D
HAHAHAH ok lah.
gtg meet bf alr.
and whn i get home i wna study for my d&t test tmr.
which i wna try to top again.
HAHAH BYEBYEXZZ

OH HAHAHA I CAN'T WAIT FOR ASOS TO SEND MY STUFF TO ME!!!

No comments: