Saturday, August 15, 2009

cynical


how i wish i was still a young child
how i wish life doesn't have obstacles
how i wish everything in life would go on smoothly
how i wish i cannot think like how i can now
how i wish the things i shouldn't have known have stayed unknown to me
how i wish i didn't have feelings
how i wish i could control my anger and treat everyone nicely even though they don't deserve the nice treatment
how i wish i could mind my own biz and not be sad over stuff that doesn't concern me at all
how i wish i don't have to go through this mental torture over and over again
how i wish all i wish will come true

how i wish i know why i have all those wishes
how i wish i know why im feeling cynical about the feelings i have now
i am confused.
---
brighter side, pool today with chu, e, a, km.
saw many outramians thr :>

botak jones for lunch and i ate a lot.
pig.
wanted to go over to stupid girl's hse but her relatives were over.
me is wanting to walking home but me takes bus instead.

ppl are done with their prelims.
here we are, stuck with one more week of nothing and another 2 weeks of papers.
thanks outram ^^V

No comments: