Thursday, August 20, 2009

words kill

got a B3 for chinese and i HAVE to retake and aim for a distinction.
relatively disappointed but luckily my oral results sorta made my day ^^V
distinction for it so i suppose it wasnt thr oral component that pulled me down.
retaking my chinese paper so *PRAYS SUPER HARD* tht i will get a distinction(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

english oral was ytd and i think i did okay,
though i sorta screwed it up too LOL
glad that i didnt need much prompting and it was the examiner tht cut me off.
hope the all papers are gonna be a breeze.
DON'T WNA BE A PROCRASTINATOR NO MORE!!!

so scared coz prelims are cmg but i hvnt rlly started on anything generally.
biz suckz coz thr are chapters like biz costs and tax and stuff,
then comes plc, pte ltd yadayadaz.
h8 the accounting chapter too luh so tou tong(!!!)

my sci sucks.
and d&t's gna be another physics paper as we're tested on moments.
SS is torturous.

damn the wordiness.
didnt sit for the math p2 2day due to completion of d&t project.
now i hv to complete it while watching my fav. show.
DAMN

No comments: