Saturday, August 8, 2009

you just don't know it, do you?


ikea for salmon and meatballs.
meh wrote the 'me 2 me 3'

the potato couple!
and the typical KS singaporean.


went to T's hse aftr loitering ard ikea for more than 3hrs.
a dip in the pool made me feel much better.
finally a long weekend to rest and study at my own pace.
as usual, long talks.
A's bday celebration was postponed.
hope she had a fun bday anyway :D
kallang leisure park for dinner and ate yoguru.
tried the blueberry and acai berry one.
:D lucky fro-yo's fat free!
bused home w M and we were noisy lol.
-
day before ytd was badminton/crocodile/ice and melt with
selene, andre and km.
fun but tiring, pictures w selene :>
those ppl are a fun bunch.
realise some people create a ruckus over nothingness.
controversial topics are often a result of these people's doings.
idk why this leads me to the thought tht prelims are starting NEXT WEEK.
I SHALL GO NAP AND BATHE AND START STUDYING.
p/s: one can never have too many best friends.
some things ppl do can really make me fuckin' irritated.

No comments: