Friday, August 14, 2009

proud of my orh ki and princess fran

apparently some ppl think its fun to make fun of moles.
HAHAHAHA immature imbeciles.

fyi i hv a moley tht has a shape of a deformed heart
im born with it and im vry proud of it
i luv it so i dont rlly care what you think :>

dont think you wld read this at all
even in your nxt life but still im gonna type it out :>
in case you rlly read this and ask me why i even bother to type this.
its coz i want you to knw wht i think abt you! hahahaha

oh ya and if you rlly wna make fun of me then PLZ COME AND MAKE FUN OF ME IN MY FACE HEHEHEE
for god's sake you dont even KNOW me in person
and you wna do such stupid things like using chocolate to draw a mole
HAHAHAHAHAHHA brainless.
i wld use an eyeliner.

OH WAIT I ALR HV ONE AND YOU STILL HV TO USE CHOCOLATE TO DRAW ONE!
pathetic loser.
me is filled with utmost sympathy.
-------
hahahaha another irritant.
plz stop flirting with so many ppl @ once
so what if youre popular with the guys?
i hv more genuine gd frenz than you do so shut up and fuck off with your princess attitude.
its no use complaining and whining to your mother/father/whoever abt me blogging abt you if you actually realise youre the one im blogging abt

you totally made use of me
i took in your princessy attitude twice
yes and they're major issues

what did you give me in return????
your princessy-i-am-the-world SHIT ATTITUDE
and you dont even hv the decency to apologise

i bet you/ll give me the same reason
saying ' OH I AM AFRAID YOU WILL GET ANGRY WITH ME'
then in the first place do what you say and DONT PISS ME OFF

yes go on make use of all your frenz
one day thy'll all leave you
PATHETIC LOSER NO.2.

from the bottom of my heart
xoxo, jl

No comments: