Sunday, February 19, 2012

happy day before and day

Great Friday night spent with the pbts chillin!! Dins @ OC's Genki sushi, "cute" pink tee guy with number from random fangirl, talking, more talking, chewing, laughing, Everything with Fries, Meh's strawberry tart cheesecake thingy was good, Smiggle, unicorn notebook, SO CUTE, Forever21, good buys, took forever, talking and more laughter, bus, home.

AND TODAY.
I had a great day despite the gloomy weather :-) Loved my outfit. Slouchy grey knit with black h/w cotton shorts, faux leather bag, grey socks, black shoes. Surely going to repeat this outfit a lot. Maybe the oufit was what made me happy. I loved what I had on hehehehehe

Reported to work early without catching a wink. Ended up there at 930, 30mins earlier than my supposed reporting time!!! Joey can be early too ok. Watched my dvd as I gobbled up the breakfast I got for myself: vegetarian beehoon with 2 bottles of green tea to last me from 10-4.

Spent my day at work watching dvds with one of the students who joined me after she ended her guzheng lesson. So cute :-) The rain was pouring, so she decided to peek at my screen hahahaha and I told her to grab a chair and join me.

Picked up 2 phonecalls from the boss just right before I left. So lucky hehe. Or I would have been fired or something for always leaving early. But hey, the last lesson ended early ok.

Went to Bugis after to meet Est and Chris!!!!!!! Hehehehe fun day and got some more stuff for myself. No more shopping until the next pay, limiting myself to $80 max. I'll probably increase my budget lol.

I am such a boring person. I don't take pix when I'm out. But when I get my iphone.....................I will :-) And this place will be filled with rainbows! No la. Pictures of me and me and more me. JK

NOT JOKING HEHE BE BAQ SOOOOOOOOON

No comments: