Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Mink/AOS party @ Red Dot Museum by Butter Factory

Mink with the girls last Weds :-)
Left early with Chris to join Edwin @ Zirca and we had fun considering there was only the 3 of us!! Edwin found his friends later in the night hahahahaha funny bunch.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last Friday night out with the pbts! @CQ.
Haato for Banana chocolate waffles :-) Awesome shiz hehehehehe

------------------------------------------------------------------------
AOS on Friday thanks to Xav for the tix:

SO QT RIGHT THEIR BELLIES ALL PUFFY HEHE

LOVE U ALL ABOVE WOOHOO MY CHRIS GOT TO LEAVE EARLY BUT I STILL LOVE HEHE MWAH

SEE NOAH'S FUCKING PRETTY FRIEND DAFUQ DAMN TALL ALSO ZZ
and Noah is really fuckin funny irl man hahahahahaha got one dancer damn hot he say like maid HAHAHA

HI SARAH MWAH

DAFUQ QTF IS WRONG WITH MY FAYSE BUT FUNNY AH HAHAHAHAHAH
mouth open so big later fly go in

HI JON

XTRA ZZ I DAMN XTRA

ACT QT AH WE 2

IMMA PIMP HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MODEL ok la we were trying to block N and C HAHA

toilet also want to take really zz hahahahaha

DIDIE!!!!!

Had a blast with Chris, Sarah, Jon, Xav, Noah and his pretty friend :-) Met Xav's friend Didie too and she was so cute. Fuckin awesome artist. Thanks to her we all headed to Marina Barrage!!! Her works are really awesome ahhhhh kenot express how much I admire it all. Thanks to X again for giving us tickets hehe.

Breakfast at Outram's ba kut teh near PSA. WOOHOO damn nice. Had a great night with my hair all flyaway hahahahahahahahaha driving/sitting in a convertible is really awesome coz of the wind but the hair really cannot maintain one. HAHA

I realise my captions are all damn lame but yknow what? MY BLOG I HAPPY HAHAHAHAHA pix not really in order but somehow in order so yup hehe I think lcy will finally meet me tmr so yup shall see how it goes!! Hopefully pictures with her coz I miss her so damn much. Time to youtube now!!!! Seriously I love youtube so much what would I do w/o it man hehe.
TOODLEZ!! HUGZ

No comments: