Friday, February 24, 2012

heartbreak warfare

How is it fair to me?

Why do the people I love leave me?
Why are they separating and blaming it on jer and I?
What have we done wrong to deserve all of this shit that isn't even suppose to happen to us?
How could this happen to me?

Yes I make mistakes, yes I sometimes repeat them. I am only human. There is only so much I can take till I reach that limit. For years you've been doing this to me its tormenting. Since I was 10. That breaking point. I may just kill myself one day. For real.

I don't want to give up on you both. Why are you acting like kids? Don't make me do things I don't want to do. Honestly I don't know what to do and I'm lost. I am all alone.

I did my best. I tried. I talked to you. I really honestly talked to you nicely. I didn't scream. I texted you. I gave you solutions. Why can't you just listen to me for once? Why can't you just admit that you're wrong? Is it that hard? YOU ARE BOTH IN THE WRONG. And us kids have to suffer the consequences? While you're giving up? REALLY?

Yeah. Talk about fucked up. This is fucked up. And this is why I'm drifting away from you both. Because I don't know what to do anymore. I don't want to face it anymore coz if I do, I'll be all alone. God, please, take me away

No comments: