Sunday, April 22, 2012

Meepok for me

Just got back from supper with Sf, Charles and Billy.

Super glad I managed to hear from her because I'm just happy we talked. Cried a lot, but laughed more. I hope that everything will work out for you from now on bb :-) Your ah neh bestfriend will always be there for you. HAHAHAHA I'll be here too, even if I don't say it you know I will. So thankful for you because you were there when I needed you. I love you very much. X

So..........we were hungry and headed down for supper when we saw the lift showing this:

Thick-skinned, we obviously tried to go down but apparently we weren't VIPs. Gave up and took the other lift to see C and B (LOL CB). Had meepok while the guys watched. Talked about faces ;-) Good night. Happy I managed to catch up with them. :-)

Today (Saturday I mean, but 'today' because I'm still awake and blogging) I went out to meet Jeanjean and Sof :-) And J got her shoes!!! And laces thanks to Sof and I. :-) Macs after, then Jean left. Headed to town with........................

and we were singing all the way hahaha noise pollution seriosuly. Met up with Joey C. Walked around and ended up at Scape with 56 pix from Sof's photobooth HAHAHAHAHA SPAM. Just gonna put one here though. 56 is too over. Must maintain hehe.




Ok well that wasn't one but oh well hehehehe girls gotta do what girls gotta do right?

Met only the Meh for dinz @ Vivo coz Tiffy's outta town. Caught up and missed buses just to talk. Love my only 2 friends in the world. TIFF U MISSED OUT TOO MUCH WE NEED TO FILL U IN PRONTO.

So drained but excited to get my Poshism stickers tomorrow from the Jiayi PBT. Picture is JY's.

I shall put one on my lappy to show some love. HEHE. :-) Time to bathe and snooze!!

No comments: