Monday, April 9, 2012

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Favourite song now, hence the title. I love how true it is, I love how music touches hearts in every way possible because there is no one who cannot relate to it. Even the deaf can, by simply reading just the lyrics. I love music and honestly, I can't imagine living in a world without it now that I know of its existence. Music is my religion. :-)

Met the bestie for dinner after her work. Iluma for Astons. Gave her a treat in return for her movie treat the last time we caught Dance Dance Dragon!

Only a picture of her food and my face just because idkwhy either. No Josh, I am not confused. Just hungry hehe :-)

Xav called, and he came over so we headed to Swirl@rt, opposite Bugis Junction. Look like shit in both the pictures but oh well, for the sake of my blog. And memories :-)


Haven't seen him in awhile and he's turning 18 soon!!! Finally legal ah hahaha confirm chiong club lor this kind HAHA. And we met his friend too :-) Left with Sarah and the 2 went off to drink.

AND GUESS WHO'S GETTING A NEW SHIRT TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!

ME :-)

HEHEHEHEHE GONNA GET OUR LEPZ SHIRT PRINTED TOMORROW SO EXCITED :-D Cutting off the sleeves and neckline. Wearing it over-sized with jeans!! Or.........ok don't know yet shall see how it goes :-) Feelin' like a proud mother coz the entire Lepz is gonna be wearing my design HAHAHAHAHAHA

Blogging at this unearthly hour when I'm supposed to be asleep and up in an hour. Errol decided to come down so he did and yupppppppppp now I'm still awake. Saw Charles and then they started talking about bikes so I eavesdropped HA. Finally had my first bike ride as pillion AND IT WAS SO FUN!!!!!!!!! E sent me to Queensway macs and I got my breakfast in less than 5mins altogether hehe. But I was so nervous HAHAHA but its so fun I see myself pestering him to fetch me around more often :-D Thx for the ride bro!! The walk home was terrible though. Coz I had to w8 till I got home to dig in.

OK LAH TIME TO NAP. Need to wake up by 730 coz I'm meeting Shuzhuang @ JE @ 830am. RP for my adobe installation and then meeting Lepz :-) Prolly heading down to town after the shirts are done. Eggcitez!!!!

Sometimes I wonder how I manage to survive without much sleep at all. I'm Superwoman.

No comments: