Saturday, April 14, 2012

RP FOP 2012

HI I AM BACK FROM FOP AND IT WAS AN AWESOME 3 DAYS. ;-)
Lepz wore our shirt on the first day and we got so many compliments I don't even........................... HAHAHAHAHA HOWLIAN. But we really did ok!! (Don't go all English Nazi on me I know that sentences don't start with 'But' but I like).

Honestly it was swag lah hahahaha #bueypaiseh.
16 people sporting the tees including myself HOW CAN I NOT BE PROUD OF LEPZ AND MY DESIGN RIGHT. :-D

No group picture but not to worry we have all the time in the world hehe.
Picture of the pose Alien keeps doing and now I've got the '7'. Why 7?

DIZ IZ WHY. ALIEN Y U PASS TO ME.......................... hehehe but its so cute its a good pass. MET SO MANY AWESOME PEOPLE :-)

Enough of the rambling. On to serious stuff.....
Poshism competitions are starting soon so ALL THE RP PEOPLE PLEASE DRESS NICELY ON THE FIRST DAY THANKS.

OH AND JAM AND HOP WAS SO FUN W THE LEPZ GIRLS ;-) NEXT YEAR NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have to feed Money, then wash up. W8 for mom to be home coz she's buying my dinner, then I'll be going out to meet Est, Eileen and Chris coz Chris' flying off to Dalian for 5 weeks :-( I LOVE U BB BON VOYAGE!!! :-*

LOVE ALL U BUNNIES. X

No comments: