Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Snap out of it

So.............I was reading Sf's blog and this. Its so true. Too true I don't even.

"I'm sick of moving on from one relationship to another just cause. I'm sick of having to start all over, getting to know someone new. And then risking everything and fall in love with the wrong one again and again. I really don't know how all these girls can go from one relationship to the next because doing it once from a proper relationship to another proper relationship, clearly is enough for me to handle. Y U NO TIRED?

Sorry, sidetrack again.

But seriously,

Aye aye Patrick. LOL, i made that ^ no, but seriously, if I'm gonna have to put in effort to know someone new, and basically go back to square one and start building a whole damn relationship again i.e shed tears, waste money, 3 x the effort to get used to the next bugger's habits, 10 x the issue with trust AGAIN.....you get where I'm going at. So, take allllll of that and use it to salvage the relationship."

#Justsaying. I'm so sick of all the relationship shit. Everyone around me has been so troubled lately I can't help but get affected. I really hope everyone feels better soon because this is just too depressing. I only have 1 happy me, but I have 232897425923 friends that are down. I need to work it out.

Depressing shit aside, I'm heading to RP tomorrow to get my lappy configured. Let's hope that everything goes well and everything will be intact after configuration. I NEED Ps AND Ai IN MY LIFE. Meeting Est coz she's going with me :-) Thank you bb!!!

OH AND I FORGOT TO MENTION. The bbgs and I did the chubby bunny challenge during camp!!!!! Was in video but no it will never see the light HAHAHA. Remember I did one years ago but youtube wasn't popular yet so the video got lost :-( Anyhoos, I be Youtubing :-) My throat is seriously annoying the shit outta me because I CAN'T SING NOW.

No pictures but I'll bring my baby out soon ;-) Now I've got to hope for a miracle because I need the lappy's CD for the configuration but I have zero idea as to where anyone kept it/if it was kept at all. MEOW.

No comments: