Wednesday, September 10, 2008

10,09,08

realized tday's date is v nice, haha
v lazy and tired,
life's kinda screwd for me.
-------------------------------------------------------
post edited too bad if you didnt see it! HAHAH
--------------------------------------------------------
teethy's chalet on friday nightz :)
may be stayg, hv t see jamtabbiez uh.
hope angiie and tiq goes :D
influenza's hitting me dwn hard
sick lah damnitz.
feel damnz it restless
kinderbueno doesnt help me feel btr, assholezxs.
i feel helpless, useless, brainless now
exam period cmg leh!
nehbong lah this kinda time feel like tht i hate it
----------------------------------------------------
- i took up less thn 8minz to walk dwnhill and get on my bus! HAHAHA
I AM SUPERGIRL LAH ALL HAIL ME!
and see jamtab ive posted a picture of my sexy lips ok!
SO DONT COMPLAIN THT MY POSTS ARE BORING COZ I POSTED A PEEKCHAAA!
hahahahahahah :D
yay sunflowers make me happy.

No comments: