Tuesday, September 30, 2008

honey honey

THKZ MEH FOR TH SONGZ : )
AND THKZ FOR THE PAIN YOUVE INFLICTED ON ME HUH!
THT EFFING MAN HANDS OF YOURZZZZZZZZ!
GRR. HAHAHAH

tday waz ok, got kinda upset for idk wht.
guess red alert's cmg soonz.
yay dk why im kinda high now,
and yes edward suckz in new moon lor
how i hope he comes bck for bella!
but still its effing sweet whn thy were tgt
ahhhhhhhhhh makes me want a vampire bf : )
or maybe a werewolf one? tht doesnt harm me of course
style n3hhhhhhzsxzzxxxsz
its raining now and im afraid of th thunderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

honey honey, how you thrill me, uh huh honey honey
honey honey, nearly killed me, uh huh honey honey
i heard abt you bfr
i wanted to knw smre
and nw im abt t see
wht you mean to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

yaaaaaaaay wrk tmr : )
can see my lovelies at wrk alr hahahaha
jyjyjy hope i wont be too slow
and tht thr wont be many changes in the stuffz thr
coz idk hw to press th promo thang.
7$/hr is not a bad thing for mac uh!
$ is my motivation.
: D taylor's motivational theory!
pay more =
worker more motivated =
increase in output =
an increase in profit made.

so whn you're near me darling
can't you hear me SOS
the love you gave me
nthg else cld save me SOS
when you're gone, hw can i even try, to go on
whn you're gone, all i try, how can i carry on
LALA TATA.

No comments: