Friday, October 3, 2008

eoys : )

hope thy jst come and go as fast as possible laaaaaaaaaah.
ss, not even sure of what to study,
but ive got notes on ERP and healthcare in britain and singapore : )
im sup scared of wht th essay question will be but..
NAN BU DAO WO!
tmr im gna spend the whole day memorising SS NOTEZ!
eh eh eh who knws whts tested for ss tell me pls!
CLAP, NOW. haahahahahrhaz.

and
okay its kinda retarded coz its 3dayz t the pprs,
i went to catch the house bunny with jmtb and gl : )
HAAAAAAAW, i swear tht show was like touching, sweet and hilarious lah!
OH ITS FUCKING HOT HAHAHAHAH
and guys who wna see hot chicks shld watch it LOLZ
but srsly, it was a nice show lah okay!
and congratz to me coz im FINALLY NOT PROCRASTINATING.
it may seem too late but,
i jst mugged on chem! HAHA
d&t is halfway thr
biz too, finishing : )
phy i srsly need help who can help me ):
lit is done : D
AH IDK WHY I STUDY LIT FIRST WHN ITS THE LAST PPR
and i finished memorising the MT gong and si han formatz YAY
OKAY BBZ I GO EAT THN MUG AGN : D
tag replies lah, bfr i go:
sarah, lol why must tag you?
cheeze, thkz! you too : )
meh, AIYAH JEALOUS SAY LAH K! HAHAHA AH BANG SUCK. lol : p
bendy, HAHAH YES SHE IS JEALOUS. HA
dina, dina dina dina dina dina : )
yunkai, YOOOOOOOOOWWWWWZ.
WL SO SAD ONE.
I 2 DAYS NV ONLINE LEH SO FEW TAGS.
I GO EMO AGAIN LAH BYE.

No comments: