Monday, October 27, 2008

ft bombas!


hello.
ignore the hairband and my fat legs pls.
BOMBASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS/
----------------------------------------------------
hello again.
work was quite fun today.
coz we had to wear the olympic tee and i forgot!
woke up at 715 today :D
(IM SO PROUD OF MYSELF!)

then realized i was kinda late coz i was strtg wrk at 730.
little did i know that i was supposed to report at 9 lah.
so when i reached, i realized 2 things.
first: I WAS IN THE WRG ATTIRE.
everyone else was in the tee lah!
second: I WASNT REPRIMANDED FOR BEING LATE
COZ I HAD TO REPORT AT 9-.-
wow jl you rock.


anyhoo, thnks to chaileng who let me take over lt's timing : )
so i happily bounced back to the bustop and took a bus home.
slept for like 40mins and i was late again.
punched in @912am :D
lalala
sasasa
AH bendy and gang came fo brkfst.
meh came later than expected.
dadada
mamama
OH LOO CAME! luv.
then she went off.
bababa
yayaya
saw bendy synyu and baoyi
we went to buy stuff fo bee's lunch tmr at NTUC
went home.
nanana.
gagaga.

yu pian mi fen's cmg~
dad's brging it bck fo me
yaaaaaaay bbz.

No comments: