Thursday, October 23, 2008

PROMOTED TO SEC4 EXPRESS


jl says: Hello!
-----------------------------------------------------
okay, first thing's first.
i feel elated coz ive cleared everything with june,
and we both don't bear any grudges now, i hope.
those who dont know anything abt what happened,
PLS DO NOT BE A BUSYBODY AND PROBE.
dont harass june and i, thks.

happier and lighter note:
i got my results! YAAAAAAY
(okay not exactly yay, but..)
at least thr were no complaints lodged against me :D
which IS a gd thing.
and i must push myself nxt yr!
aims:
  • get A1 for EL and D&T
  • get A2/1 for CL
  • PASS MATHS, DO BETTER FOR SCI I KNOW I CAN!
  • do more CIP :D (i wna hit 100hrs so can deduct pts frm aggregate!)

results were okay except math and sci,
EL - A2 (70)
CL - B4 (64)
MATH - F9 (20)
SCI - C6 (52)
HUMANS - C5 (55)
D&T - A1 (76)
BIZ - 58 (C5)

CIVICS AND MORAL ED - A (wth is this for?)

for biz my ca pulled me dwn lor!
thn CL mrs looi was so strict in marking ):

ok on to positions:
class: 14/38 (SHIT)
lvl: 43/118 (MORE SHIT)
dropped by like 1position since midyrs lor.

L1R4: 18 (ave.)
L1R5: 27 (lol messed up shit)

and of coz, i got 191/191 for attendance!
HA-HA-HAW, imma great student :D
and im so happy i got extra CIP hrs,
for timing at the swimming carnival yaw.
teehee.
overall im okay with my results coz im gg to sec4 exp! YAAAY!
IM GNA WRK HARD NXT YR :D
THTS MY NEW YR RESOLUTION.

ending off with my paiseh story:
parents and i were heading to classroom.
i was chatting w chenglong,
so i didnt notice my parents stopped and turned at lvl 4.

peeked in class, saw mr ong and mdm haslinda.
i thought 3/4 looked different coz the decors were all 'gone'.
thn i asked thm:
' is this 3/4?'
thn thy started laughing hysterically.
thn i looked ard and realized it was lvl 4.
HOW DENSE.
thy both were like: ' AIYOH JOEY AH JOEY!'
lolz. parents joined in, pfft.
-------------------------------------------------
a pict of chiobu-s bfr you guys miss me!
TAG OKAY :D


toodles, off to play barbie doll at chu's hse!
I'M SERIOUS.

No comments: