Sunday, October 26, 2008

i feel like...



i just watched hsm2.
walao, if my boyfriend was that sweet to me,
i'd yi sheng xiang qu laaaaaaaaaaaaah!

work was okay :D
omo most of the time agn
and tmr im wrkg @730am! omgzzzz
god pls bless me so tht i wont be late :)
i feel like
  • going to sentosa
  • sneezing
  • sleeping
  • earning $ like crazy then spending it like crazy
  • KISSING ZAC EFRON! (coz hes oh-so-freaking-HOT)
  • going to kbox (HELLO LOOCHINYI)
  • SHOPPING!

BTW HOR CHENG-HU SAY RECESSION'S ONLY GNA BE BTR ONLY FRM 3-5YRS LTR!
me and wenyi were discussing it while wrkg tday
HAHAH by the time we rlly can go out and earn ourselves a living hor,
RECESSION OVER ALR LAH HAHAHAHA

:D

okay bye-bye, bye-bye, bye-bye.

! woah i think i sound like teethy lor! ahhaah
' I FEEL LIKE '

No comments: