Friday, October 17, 2008

screams

dissappointed, and idk what to say.
results are back.
didn't count overall yet, the ones aftr adding CA marks.

biz was okay, and its the only one overall mark i got.
58/100
sucks coz of my CA results.

chinese i got 69/140
which means i fail by one mark.
ppr 2 was a killer.
lucky ive got CA marks to catch me when i fall. haw.

english was okay, compo and speech was kindof well done.
compre was average.

humans
ss was sucky i failed, 20/50
lit just passed, 28half/5o
macbeth essay pulled me down.

maths was worst, 14/100.
need to buck up, srsly.

science
chem, i failed by 2.5marks, 29half (30)/65
phy was worse, 27half/65
hope my CA rlly pulls the marks up by a bit.

d&t
it's the only subject im like happy of?
got 81/100 for the eoy papers.
finally top the lvl for d&t and got an A1 : )
hope this pulls my final marks up.

no jamtab no me.
fin lit, no jamtabbies.
class, 1jamtabbie.
i shall just die, lol.
i hope i'll study hard nxt yr alr, coz olvls are nearing.

----------------------------------------------------
define the word, 'friends'.

i need you now.

No comments: