Sunday, October 19, 2008

quacker adriel

karma's getg me alr laaaa
blackhead and oil blot attacks, dang.
i shall jst keep my comments to myself nxt time, lol.

facial condition: sucks, apparently.
-------------------------------------------------
bfr i go, here's smthg you won't think adriel wld do:
(btw i copied the parts he was stupid only, didnt copy and paste my replies lol)
Adriel says:1

Adriel says:2

Adriel says:3

Adriel says:Quack with me

Adriel says:QUACK!

Adriel says:i will go around my house quacking myself
(jl says: HAAHHAHAHAH)

Adriel says:QUACK!

Adriel says:QUACK QUACK!

Adriel says:and start singing my quacky song around the house
(jl says: omfg and laughs hysterically)

Adriel says:QUACK~

Adriel says:bye joey =D QUACK~
---------------------------------------------------
QUACK, adriel, QUACK!
hahahaha

lol hope tiffy/adriel doesnt kill me! HAHAHA

No comments: