Monday, September 15, 2008

happy mooncakey day 08 :)

bfr makg my own :)
edeline made those green mooncakes herself!
then we started fooling arnd w magnifying glasses HAHA

off to mooncake making!

that explains wht we've did ytd : )
moonycakez!
ate my snowskin ones and i think im the best hahahahaha

yes, to loo for sayg im stupid, I CAN MAKE NICE MOONYCAKEZ HOKAYZ.
sry coz i didnt go over, i told you on th phone alr uhz,
rlly sry!

was fun coz we woke up at 10+ 11 tday, surprisingly didnt pig til aftrnn!
and started camwhoring hahahahaha
thts wht 2girls can to tgt uh, we camwhored like truckloadz
yes frm normal to nails to nerdnutz to ahlianz :D



and thkz agn to aunty loo for teachg me hw t make moonycakez n3hhzxs : )
greatly appreciated tht she made moonycakezz for me as well, luv!
ps, HAHAHAH ANGEL I HAVE MOONCAKEZ!

tag replies,
firdaus: HELLOZ, hahah thkszx.
bendy: beeeeeeeeeeeeee!
sarah: BOO BACK HAHAHA
selene: hello luv!
loo: hey stickman! HAHA
wenqi: hey luv : ) thkzxs!
jane: hahaha apply luh! :D
tim: HAHAHAHA yeh but its darn cute!
fiona: lol no i didnt.

No comments: