Wednesday, September 24, 2008

sing my way home

: ) went w loo and chuz aftr sch tday,
chu bought chicken rice and went off,
me and loo went t eat subz again, harhaz.
printed photoz and i think i look crappy!
made a yellow card w 2peekchaz and notez for mom : )
thkz t loo's help too uh.
and yes mom's gna love th card
coz loo wrote tht she was 'understanding' worhszxz!
whatz with me and quoting,
lol too much 'pee'-ing on lit essayz alr.
unseen prose was quite okay tday,
wrote like 1pg 3/4 of th foolscapz : ) hope it turnz out fine!

and tmr's pe! YAY BADMINTONZ
and mt : / maybe getting bck th test, aiyehhhh scared siolz.
pranked on mom w loo jst now, HAHAHAHHHARHAZ.
said we both fell for th same guy
and he was gd t both of us
and tht we dk wht t do LOL SHE ACTUALLY BELIEVED.
but i told her in the end tht it was a prank.
she said:

'SIAO CHA BOR!'
thn continued mopping th floor, tsk.

* EH WAHLAO I WNA WRK FOR F1 FORMULA FACE LEH NABEH!
I WNA SEE CARCAR!

No comments: