Wednesday, September 3, 2008

crowz outg!

I NEED A PART-TIME BOYFRIEND. ANYONE?
yes thts coz of the many irritating things tht happen.
ARGH but yah who carezxsz nehszx.

yay sentosa with the 3crowz :)
mrng received a call frm sarah so yes i woke up and got ready
met lt and glendy at redhill fr brkfst
ate my yu pian YOU mi fen : /
haaaaaaaaw only thy knw luh.
cabbed to hbf and met up w chuz thn off t sentosa

WOLLEYBALL-ed 8D
yep thn me and lt tanned awhile
up to play wolleyball with the other 2 who wanted to kayak.
hahaha blame it on the fuckerszxz la uh.
grp of guyz thr were so AA, lolz.
decided to go bath and went to vivo.
thn went home to put our stuffz dwn and met up agnz
vivo agn and catched my sassy girl.
yes thkz to lt i paid 8.5$ to make myself cry!
i swear tht moovie was touchg! go watch go watch, haaw.
camwhored like madasses :)

and thkz agn to our cameraman, gl's mr hokahmeng :D
peekchaz all w chuz.
but too bad shes not gna post thm up coz shes stayg over hahahaha
yes and she was lovestruck ;)

I WAAAAAAANT ALL MY DREAMZ TO COME TRUE!

No comments: