Sunday, December 28, 2008

28 dec, baby's birthday!

tht thing was bugging me to post his bday post since just now!

happy birthday baby!
hahahah now i demand you to love me more k!
you rlly have the ways to make me evaporate uh.
he was sup sweet jst now : )
and i simply cannot resist blogging this up.
smiles million dollar smile*
you knw birthday wish got 3 can say out 2 last one keep it to yourself right!
my baby actually said:
1) he hopes the pple ard him, meaning his family, my family, our friends,
be blessed with all the health and happiness :D
2)i will always belong to him and no one else!
he said: ' ni shi wo de, yi qian shi, xian zai shi, yong yuan dou shi. '
means: ' you are mine, in the past, the present, and the future.'
YOU SAY I WILL MELT UNTIL EVAPORATE NOT!
okay i am very tired, i shall head to my bed : )
rhymes hor head to my bed lol.
pray i'll be able to wakey for trg @9am tmr!

No comments: