Monday, December 29, 2008

new yr resolutions!

edited*

i wna change my blgskn!!
t's hlping me w it but she hasnt sent me the template yet.
guess i'll have to find a nice one and hlp myself in the meantime :)
(i found a nice one but t's alr sent me the template!!
thks :D)

with that put aside, new yr resolutions cmg up!
1) become a btr person; in personality(!!) and looks(if possible lol)

2) put all my brains on useful stuff like the cmg o's and get into a gd poly with gd course

3) save money for my hk trip ive been dying to go!

4) of coz save more money for rainy days

5) earn more money and go shopping like $ drop frm sky

6) be a gd daughter, sister, friend :D

7) go take up singing course with loo coz i love singing! (tho i may brk windows)

8) buy contacts and get braces asap!! i hate ugly teeth

9 & 10 i think alr thn say la hahah
btw pls tag coz ive no tags today ):

and i suddenly rmb smthg while i was watching
' mei li de qi xi' if im not wrg
4plus @chnl8
i think if im not wrg its tongyi who told me
when the bballers went night cycling thy saw dawn yeo fliming!
idk wht show and thn she smiled @ one of thm
LOL hua chi :p
bfr i go..

tag replies,
28dec
venus: hello! haha
errol: hahah yea i almst died replying to all
cheeze: sry i didnt go ): couldnt wake up agn
wailoong: yesyes imma big shot! hahaha :)
teethy: yea, omg i am so gna miss you all lor

29dec
bendy: time got special meaning :D

kbyedon'tmizzme!

No comments: