Wednesday, December 31, 2008

happy coming 2009 :)

2009's cmg in the nxt few hrs :)
i hereby wish everyone a happy new yr ahead!

(smiles like a lunatic)

okay i knw is disgressing to see a pic of me la.
not very pretty also.
SORRY! make do with it just for once k.
but its my way of wishing everyone a
HAPPY, HEALTHY, WEALTHY, PEACEFUL, ENJOYABLE, JOYOUS,
GOOD, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY AND HAPPY 2009 :D
frm the last sec of the 2008,
to the first sec of the new great 2009 :),
i am gonna throw away ALL my troubles!
the sins i made, the lies i told(if thr were any at all),
everything bad i did.
A NEW JOEY LIM!
woah i sound like an ex-convict.
but everythings true hor!!
and to everyone out thr,
frm my hi-bye friends, to friends, to gd friends, to my beloved family and relatives and zaffy,
and EVERYONE IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!
THROW AWAY YOUR TROUBLES, EVERYTHING BAD AND YADAYADA.
WELCOME THE NEW YR WITH YOUR WIDE SMILES :D
i go eat alr, come bk ltr, hahaheh.

给我力量.

No comments: