Thursday, December 4, 2008

Picture perfect,


I look small sandwiched in btwn them, ha/


Tiq and Thaney.

He's tinier tho. Lol
Hello, Korean girl hahahahah/
As you can see, these pictures are those on Loo's birthday.
I haven't got the one I took with her eh.
-------------------------------------------
Hello! I'm trying to type in perfect English.
HEE-HEE and I'm repeating my to-do list.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR TWILIGHT I DON'T MIND WATCHING IT GOLD CLASS.
Jamtabbies can you bitches hear me?!

  • Clear tuition homework!
  • Get ready for tuition on 6Dec
  • After tuition, meet up with my dear retard bfr heading to the C.O concert
  • Earn money $$$$
  • Buy books
  • Practice doing mathz
  • Advance booking for Twilight tix!!! Edward's waiting!

Went down to work but Blanca allowed me to be excused,
yes, because of my irritating cough.
Barneywong was thr, and she was retarded.
Went looking for blindfolds at the wrong places. Ha
and

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEIQI :D
----------
And the flu isn't totally gone yet.
Damn it :D
Shall just sit down and relax til' mom comes home with my delicious MR.KRABS!
YES, CRAB. BLACK PEPPER CRAB!!
Can't imagine Spongebob's face when he sees me eaing crab. HEE
Okay I'm kind tired typing like this,
but it's for my own good!
I have to start practicing writing O Lvl essays.
Oh did I mention that I spent 7buckzzz on 9pc nuggets and the cornetto mcflurry?

OKAY I AM TIRED OF TYPING LIKE THAT.
thrs trg tmr!!! :)
may be able to make it, depending on my stupid cold, and cough.
NOT TRYING TO ACT PITIFUL BUT IT SRSLY SUCKS SHIT.

NO ONE TAGS ME!!!!!
ARE MY POSTS THAT BORING? ):
kay maybe thats the answer.
sorry, my life is mundane and everythings just abt the same everyday.

TAG LEHHHHH! ):

No comments: