Sunday, December 21, 2008

M&M's minis!


yez thats my fav snack now :D
i'm so happy i found the taller version of minis @watsons ytd!
but it's all gone now ): lol.

aftr wrk ytd went to eat w chicken, cookiemonster and ghost lol/
chatted along the way :D
was quite okay, thn walked bck to macs.
to watsons to get exchange gift.
thn back to macs and i saw the bballerz w lucas too.
sat thr for awhile and yesyesyes thy are gay!
thy went night cycling lor so fun ):
to changi leh!! wl.
------------------------
so those dumbz called me @5.06am today.
A.M YES A.M.
gay: 'hello wo shi OCH de gui!'
me: ' bu yao wan la'
gay: 'wei she me ni mei you lai kan wo' smth like that la lol
gay: ' ni cai wo shi shui?'
me: ' bu zhi dao la'
gay: 'ni cai la ni sui bian cai'
me: 'NI SHI BU SHI ADRIEL?'
everygay laughed. (coz the voice rlly like adriel lor)
gay: ' WO SHI KAHMENG!'
both: byebye!


SO GL NOW YOU KNW YOUR BOY'S SUCHA BITCH! hahahahahaha
okay lah joke.
chalet's ltr, still dk whether to go or notzzzzzzzzzz
i'm jst looking forward to the food HAHA. tmr ):
lol k la b.
SORRY I'M LAZY TO REPLY TAGSZXX!
BUT CONTINUE TAGGING OKAYYYYYYYYYYY
I'LL REPLY WHEN I GET BACK, I PROMISE!

No comments: