Tuesday, January 6, 2009

2nd day @ sch :)

i must say my first 2days of sch wasnt that bad,
but the first 2 days of the journey to sch was bad.

aftr all its okay! at least i survived.
ive got my jamtabbies and rock and stone :D
and the stress is creeping up alr!
we'll be receiving the one wrd topic for d and t o lvl exams nxt mon(!!!!!!)hope i get a distinction for that manzzzzzzzz!
and that my hands on will improve.
pleeeeeeease?
todays chem was funny, hahah
asshole poly :) right, smelly rock?
anyway i changed seats and sat w nadine
but nthg happened to me leh HAHAHA
yay i love krishy.

---

ive gotta buck up for math alr lah.
i need a tutor tht is not too pretty or handsome!!
coz if the person is gorgeous i'll pay attention to the face.
math class will be tgt w 3/4.
damn my math suck.
I WILL AT LEAST PASS FOR O'S MANZ!
I WNA GO POLY :D
2009 will be great!

No comments: