Saturday, January 3, 2009

HAPPY 401TH POST!

yay 401th post!
or izzit 401st? aiyah who cares.
its the 401th time i blog in/at/on this blog.
yes i suck at prepositions.

2nd jan 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE MOST LONG-AWAITED DAY EVER, DURING THE HOLS!
omg i finally saw all my little friends!
OMG THE HAPPINESS THT OVERCAME ME.
I WAS ON CLOUD NINE!
okay i was exaggerating.

yes but i was still very very happy :D
i finally got to see jmtab as well!
but tht hartanto didnt come : /
HELLO WHT HAPPENED TO YOU IMIZZYOU HARRRRTANTO!

k so the first day of sch was nice :)
my shirt was stained like, with milo.
and then aftr recess, a new addition of stingray gravy.
but that didnt stop me frm being happy :D
chuie gave me my xmas prezzie!
so this yr's xmas i shall give her x2. HAHA
and thks to fir for the belated birthday prezzie :D
gl passed me her brown/black sugar macchiato.
AND I SAW NADINE! LIKE AFTR EONS.
YAAAAAAAAAY(!!)

aftr sch was cold rock with jmtab :)
- ANGIIE YOU'D BTR APPEAR ON MON!
fun time gossipping abt whtevr and talking abt contacts and braces.
TOP 2 MOST WANTED THINGS NOW:
1) CONTACTS
2) BRACES!!

bused to tiongsy and fixed my specs,
thn meh and i headed to my homey.
HOO-HOO! FUN TIME PLAYING AND TALKING.
tht idiot was gg to all the blogs she knew.
and yes she ate my CUI CUI MAGGIE!
which is squashing the hard noodles bfr cooking.
thn eat w spoon. HAHA
aftr fun joy and laughter and ahem* threatening,
i sent her off. smelly meh.

3rd jan 2009 2009 2009 2009 2009 2009
omg i love 2009 :)

daisy tan netball carnival!
yes, i did not do well.
im like srsly not netball material manz.
but nvm, its over. at least we won like 2? or 3/6 :D
yes, my last netball competition ever.
but i wna say i'm sry to those ive dissappointed.
ive not done my best.
i hate it too.
k whtevr, but it was a gd experience tho :)
aftr warming dwn and cleaning up,
went to pack kfc w cheryl!

fun time eating on the bus.
chatted and it was quite funny at some parts haha.
cheryl is an aunty :D
ok byebye.
i hope 2009 will be a gd and smooth-sailing yr for me,
my family and all my friends!
---
so looking forward to monday manzzzzzzzz!
tho it means hardcore studying. heehee gd luck for o's!

No comments: