Saturday, January 24, 2009

tuan yuan fan.

wrk was mundane.
some stupid old man complained to mgrs abt me.
i agree it was kinda my fault.
but its tit for tat :D
i dont believe in 'customers are always right'
so too bad mister!
(i didnt get scolded bad either, you're on the losing end :D)

shopped a lil @tbp aftr wrk,
as expected i didnt manage to get anything.
silly barney forgot to brg my skirt, ha/
---
tuan yuan fan @grandparents'!
love my ah gong ah ma,
hahaha!
of coz aftr i went home to wash up yadayada.
was fugly coz i put my hairband on.
heeeeeez, saw cousin and yj :)
its was little cousin zijie's bday too!
tht cutie had the same elmo cake as i did on my 15th :)
but his is the smaller one in choc.
mingled ard and went home.

i want retail therapy! i want to shoot @arcades!
i'm starting to feel lost once again.
love, jayelle.

No comments: