Wednesday, January 14, 2009

happy smiley face.

HELLO SMELLY PEOPLE!
yes that's me.
---
then my jamtabbiez tht came for steamyboaty.
tiq was sick and angiie had plans alr.
i was taptap-ing so i didn't take pics ): BOO YA!
photo courtesy: meh @sssuperb.blogspot!
---
hello i was with stupid looly jst now :)
yay i finally printed photos.
---
hey smelliez, you all don't tag anymore.
nthg productive comes outta me these days.
i spend alot. ON FOOD.
the terror; zzz.

d&t's one word topic, tidiness.
help me, anyone?
prays*

i am happy. i am happy. i am happy. i am happy. i am happy. i am happy. i am happy. i am happy. i am happy. i am happy. i am happy. i am happy. i am happy. i am happy. i am happy. i am happy. i am happy. i am happy. i am happy. i am happy. i am happy. i am happy. i am happy. i am happy. i am happy. i am happy. i am happy. i am happy. i am happy. i am happy. i am happy.

ytd sucked. i hate you. i dislike you.
you know what you did.
you promised, you broke it.
you came in, you shouted.
stopblaming others for your own misdeeds.
you started it, yes it made me happy. VERY.
but what you did ytd didn't.
i will forgive, someday.
BUT I WON'T FORGET.
NEVER WILL I.

No comments: