Thursday, January 29, 2009

you know you love me, xo xo

YAY BENDY FINALLY PASSED ME GOSSIP GIRL!
oh.

things to do:
- finish up biz wksht
- matrices multiplication(!!)
- think abt d&t + research
- study for breakeven mcq on tues

28 jan,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENDA :D
kbox w bendy and her cousin aftr sch!
fun singing, meh went off early ):

todaaay,
moovie aftr sch w meh and weihaohaohao.
the wedding game iz nice :D
so sup swt.

i wish i had a bf who wld..
- give me sunflowers at any random day
- be as swt as a dozen lollipops?! lol
- say i'm the best gf he cld and wld ever have
- agree tht elmo is cute
- hug me whnevr im sad
- cheer me up whnevr im down
- make witty jokes and make me happy all day
- tell me he wld trust me in anything i do and wish me all the best
- not lie to me abt anything
- teach me schwrk if i cant cope
- force me to study hard and do well for o lvls
- have the ability to make me smile whnevr im with him
- see me thru it all :)

mike, you're the one.

No comments: