Saturday, June 19, 2010

breakeven


maybe another post in the night.
since readers are in scarce numbers hahaha.
guess i wontbe able to get my nuffnang moolah :<

guess i'll brg my phone out today, reply everyone that contacts me xcept you.
hehe i find it easier to just ignore nw tht im numbed by the pain you inflicted on me.
even if i do tear its jst for a little while.
i realize that i don't live for you but for myself.
it's time to get a little selfish here~
in the meantime, i guess life's treating me well enough?
ive got good friends i can count on (OMG LUV PBTZ hehe :>)
and yeh i guess my poly m8s are a gr8 bunch too <3

plus i jst met up with sarah and i saw liting jst the other day fo spper @tiong ajisen!
jst need some time to catch a breather and go on with my sch work :>

sentosa nxt mon with 56 bbz!! :>
tues and wed sch to complete our works!
hopefully for fri sat and sun i catch up on what i needa do.
ok dad's rambling. bye (WTF BBQ HES SCOLDING ME -.-)
STOP SCREAMING AT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: