Sunday, June 27, 2010

faith

"Its okay. Its okay to want someone you can’t have. Its okay to want something more. Its okay to cry when you’re hurt, and its okay to stay mad at someone who hurt you. Believe it or not, its always going to be okay. Thats just how life works. Sometimes things don’t work out how you want them to, and most of the time, it seems like they never will. But eventually, everything is going to iron out in some way or another. You just have to believe, keep your faith, and learn to move on."
- r-aainbow.blogspot.com :>

tks loo :>
so now im gonna imagine that youre actually missing me, you loved me and you still love me, you need me, and that you cant get over me!
even though it may not be true, i choose to be happy thinking that what im imagining is real.

HO KAH MENG YOU ARE CRAZY OVER ME YES I KNOW YOU ARE.
:D

No comments: