Sunday, June 13, 2010

still the same


nothing will ever change.

i rlly miss times when im not alone at home even if the whole family's out coz i still have you.
the times you stay outside waiting for me to finish my showers haha.
the times you look at me when you're hungry or you want to go out for walks.
the times you whimper and snout-nudge me coz you want tummy rubs.
the times you look at me and i know i'll be fine with you ard.
the times you barked at dad when he scolded me.
the times you ran like crazy when i brought you dwn.
the times you met dachers and baby and ate their dinners(!!)
the times when i wasnt home for days and once i stepped in you jumped on me.
the times you begged for tabletop scraps.
the times you turned from shaggy to bald after grooming sessions.
the times you felt unwell and how we stayed by you.
the times when we had to be out late but went home early just to feed you.
the times we left lights on as we feared you might be afraid of the dark.
the times......

you were around.
love you z.

No comments: