Wednesday, June 30, 2010

inferiority complex

hi. today i am gg to scare you all with a bigass picture of me and my pimple face.
(and fugly hair)

see how screwed my face is? like kena car bang.
AND before i kena car bang i dont hv enough sleep.
so i have pimples.
then the car driver see me not happy come bang me.
resulting in.............................

this.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
now give me 10 reasons if you think im chio.
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
betcha cant even come up with one ya?
so stop trying to console me alr.
and fuckers who think i blogged this just because i want ppl to praise me and say im pretty,
WELL FUCK OFF.
because NO I HONESTLY THINK I AM UGLY.
and if you wna be more cheebyed by saying things that will make me feel worse,
BY ALL MEANS GO AHEAD HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ok so God's not even trying to console me because the angels he sent down to be my friends?
GAM PUA CHIO.
sorry i dont blame God but.
i mean, i cant stop being friends with my pbtz, loochinyi, sarahchu, class 56 girlz, liting and the netballers and all the girls that i am in contact with (not saying if i nv list you down means you ugly but maybe you rlly ugly like me la)
JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE CHIO-ER THAN ME RIGHT?

thats jst too idiotic. LOL
but see, if i go out with ppl who are chio, i will seem uglier.
which IS the case and also THE ugly truth.

ok actually this is just a ranting post la if you cant tell.
say so much in the end nth will change coz i'll still go out with those chiobus and remain ugly because i dont want to go for plastic surgery coz i am BROKE AND I HUMJI SCARED PAIN.
kisses,
uglygalgal93@knnfmlwhyisougly.com :>

No comments: